Oil & Gas Vietnam (OGAV) 2017 is the only specialized oil & gas event in Vietnam that brings together an international congregation of both upstream and downstream oil and gas companies and also its supporting industries gathered in the heart of Vietnam’s oil and gas industry in Vung Tau, to showcase the latest developments in the oil and gas industry. Read more...
The Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference (ADIPEC) is one of the world’s most influential events for the oil and gas industry. As a premium exhibition platform ADIPEC enables professionals from around the world to do business and grow.
Each year, ADIPEC provides one of the most important channels to do business and exchange information, attracting Energy Ministers, global CEO’s and leading decision makers across the 4 days of business discussions and knowledge exchange.
WHY EXHIBIT AT ADIPEC?
• Spanning over 135,000 sqm of exhibition space the event hosts more than 2,034 exhibiting companies from 135 countries around the world
• Situated at a cross roads of east meets west, ADIPEC is the largest oil and gas exhibition and conference in Asia, Africa, Europe, and the MENA region attracting 95,000+ trade professionals across the world.
• The 25 Country Pavilions exhibiting allow your organisation to generate new business and capitalise on existing bi lateral trade opportunities
• ADIPEC helps you engage with decision makers with real buying power, enabling billions of dollars of business to be conducted during the 4 days of the show
• Exhibit to do business with 16 International Oil Companies like like BP, CEPSA, Dragon Oil, ExxonMobil, GS Energy, JODCO/INPEX, Mubadala Petroleum, OMV, OXY, Partex, Shell, Statoil, TAQA UAE, TOTAL, Wintershall.
• ADIPEC allows more and more National Oil Companies to outsource technologies from around the world. Book a stand to connect with ADNOC, BAPCO, BPCL, CPTDC, Dolphin Energy, GAIL, Gazprom, HPCL, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, JOGMEC, KNOC, Kuwait Oil Company, OGDCL,Oil India Ltd, ONGC India, Petronas, Pertamina, Qatar Petroleum, Saudi Aramco, Sharjah National Oil Company (SNOC).
RPI company have the honor of inviting you and your colleagues to the International Conference “Metal-Working Fluids and Industrial Lubricants in Metallurgy, Mechanical Processing and Machine-Building 2017” (October 11, 2017, Crocus Expo Exhibition Center, Moscow, Russia) within the International Specialized Exhibition SOZHEXPO 2017, held on October 10-13, 2017 together with the IMTES (International Machine Tool Exhibition Stankostroenie).
The International Conference “Metal-Working Fluids and Industrial Lubricants in Metallurgy, Mechanical Processing and Machine-Building – 2017” (MWFIL-2017) is the unique platform for the industry to meet and exchange ideas, plan and discuss future projects - both for fluids suppliers and end users from metallurgy, metal processing and machine-building.
The conference greets:
- formulators of metal-working fluids and all kinds of industrial lubricants, including preservative, impregnating and quenching oils;
- technology developers for ferrous and non-ferrous metals processing;
- industrial equipment users from various Russian industries;
- service and technical staff using industrial energy and compressor equipment;
- senior technical managers from Russian enterprises and and their staff members;
- representatives from the leading Russian technical and research institutions;
- Russian and foreign suppliers of MWF's, industrial fluids and related products;
- purchasing managers from Russian enterprises.
Among past year’s conference participants: LUKOIL Lubricants, Gazpromneft-Lubricants, Rosneft-Lubricants, AIMOL, HILL Corporation, Volgokhimneft, Shell Process Oil, Base Oil and Wax, Shell Neft, HOUGHTON, Sasol, LANXESS, MOBOIL, Finexim, Mineral Wax Plant, Electrogorsk Refining Institute, Center for Information, Analytical and Legal Support of Executive Authorities and Law Enforcement Agencies, MechMash, AKNEL Group, VNII NP, MOTUL, Solvay, RSU of Oil and Gas named by Gubkin, Mechanical Engineering Research Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences (IMASH RAN), MIC GSM, Moscow Pipe Plant FILIT, Severstal Management and many others.
Each year the most influential players and decision makers of the international lubricants industry meet at the “Global Lubricant Week” (October 3-6, Radisson Royal Hotel, Moscow). We invite you to join them at this event, now in its 13th year. “Global Lubricant Week” has a reputation as the leading conference in the Russian lubricants industry. The caliber of the attendees and the sponsors, coupled with excellent networking opportunities, unrivalled evening receptions, and a high-level program have “Global Lubricant Week” the reputation it deserves.
“Global Lubricant Week” is expected to be the largest industry event in Europe and CIS and bring together more than 550 participants.
With the most senior level industry executives coming from more than 25 countries, the “Global Lubricant Week” has become known as the place where deals are done and decisions are being made. This event is a "must" for anyone in this market who is serious about the growth and development of our industry and who wants to have a stake in it.
The 13th International Conference “Lubricants Russia 2017” (October 4-5, Moscow) is the leading event in the Russian lubricant industry as well as at the lubricant market of CIS and Eastern Europe. Our conference develops first of all as the professional meeting-place, a place for exchange of opinions and information for all players and personalities in this industry. For this we gather together top-managers and leading specialists of Russian and foreign companies – lubricant producers and suppliers, base oils and additive suppliers, OEM’s and large Russian corporate lubricant users.
We also provide excellent opportunities for both holding business talks and informal communication for all the participants during coffee-breaks and evening receptions with refined cuisine. The first day of the conference is traditionally devoted to the discussion of business matters in the lubricant industry. Many topics are presented and discussed on the public only at our conference including strategic plans and forecasts from leading companies. On the second day the technical matters are discussed. You will be informed about the new approaches to lubricants’ formulation, about the new solutions to improve effectiveness of your customers.
RPI is also proud to announce the 2nd International Conference “CIS Market: Base Oils and Lubricants 2017” (October 5) and the 8th International Conference “Greases Russia 2017” (October 6) to be held during the “Global Lubricant Week”.
Accompanying exhibition of the products, solutions and services for the lubricant industry “Services and Equipment for the Lubricant Industry 2017” will be held during the “Global Lubricant Week”. The exhibition is the best place for suppliers to be presented in this segment. At the Russian Lubricant Week we gather top-managers and leading specialists of the majority of Russian and key CIS companies. So you will present your company business and competence, spread informational materials, hold business talks with most of potential partners and lubricant suppliers.
In 2017 such companies as LUKOIL, INTESMO, Evonik Oil Additives, BASF, Infineum, Lubrizol, Idemitsu Lubricants, LLK Naftan, REACH, APL, Russian Automotive Market Research, AUTOSTAT, Arkema CIS, Ernst&Young, Realweb Moscow Digital Agency, KAMAZ, Avtodizel, Association for Waste Recycling, BRB International, Finexim, Multisol, DYM Resources, Argus, Rospolikhim, Aurora, Eurocement Group, Severstal Management and many others confirmed their participation in the event.
Cippe has become the regular gathering of petroleum and petrochemical industry. There are two sessions in one year, held in spring in Beijing and autumn in Shanghai every year.
cippe (Shanghai) has been held successfully for 8 years. cippe 2016 Shanghai attracts 600 enterprises from 35 countries and regions including USA, Germany, Italy, Russia, Germany?France, Japan, Singapore etc. The exhibition area exceeds 40,000 Square meters.
The exhibition attracted many leading international companies such as SCHLUMBERGER, GE, CUMMINS, caterpillar, AFRISO, testo, CONEWELL, rieckermann, DIXON, safoco, MARTIN, etc.
The well-known domestic enterprises including SHANGHAI SHENKAI?SUCHUAN HONGHUA, ZPMC, CIMC RAFFLES, JERELL, SOLIDS CONTROL, KOSUN, SHENYANG BLONNER, WUXI Compressor, bartec, HISENSE, cnr, SMARTER GROUP, etc.
cippe Shanghai attracts both domestic and overseas buyer groups, including Shell, Exxon Mobil, Total, ConocoPhillips, Statoil, Petrobras, Yanchang Group, SHENGLI Oilfield, ZHEJIANG Oilfield, Shanghai Petrochemical, Takahashi petrochemical, ZRCC, GWDC, Bohai Drilling, COSL, Wison Engineering, Qilu Petrochemical, CPOE , Shanghai Offshore Oil Bureau, etc.
China Offshore Engineering Summit will take place along the exhibition. Welcome to visiting and participating!