Oil & Gas Vietnam (OGAV) 2017 is the only specialized oil & gas event in Vietnam that brings together an international congregation of both upstream and downstream oil and gas companies and also its supporting industries gathered in the heart of Vietnam’s oil and gas industry in Vung Tau, to showcase the latest developments in the oil and gas industry. Read more...
The Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference (ADIPEC) is one of the world’s most influential events for the oil and gas industry. As a premium exhibition platform ADIPEC enables professionals from around the world to do business and grow.
Each year, ADIPEC provides one of the most important channels to do business and exchange information, attracting Energy Ministers, global CEO’s and leading decision makers across the 4 days of business discussions and knowledge exchange.
WHY EXHIBIT AT ADIPEC?
• Spanning over 135,000 sqm of exhibition space the event hosts more than 2,034 exhibiting companies from 135 countries around the world
• Situated at a cross roads of east meets west, ADIPEC is the largest oil and gas exhibition and conference in Asia, Africa, Europe, and the MENA region attracting 95,000+ trade professionals across the world.
• The 25 Country Pavilions exhibiting allow your organisation to generate new business and capitalise on existing bi lateral trade opportunities
• ADIPEC helps you engage with decision makers with real buying power, enabling billions of dollars of business to be conducted during the 4 days of the show
• Exhibit to do business with 16 International Oil Companies like like BP, CEPSA, Dragon Oil, ExxonMobil, GS Energy, JODCO/INPEX, Mubadala Petroleum, OMV, OXY, Partex, Shell, Statoil, TAQA UAE, TOTAL, Wintershall.
• ADIPEC allows more and more National Oil Companies to outsource technologies from around the world. Book a stand to connect with ADNOC, BAPCO, BPCL, CPTDC, Dolphin Energy, GAIL, Gazprom, HPCL, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, JOGMEC, KNOC, Kuwait Oil Company, OGDCL,Oil India Ltd, ONGC India, Petronas, Pertamina, Qatar Petroleum, Saudi Aramco, Sharjah National Oil Company (SNOC).
Cippe has become the regular gathering of petroleum and petrochemical industry. There are two sessions in one year, held in spring in Beijing and autumn in Shanghai every year.
cippe (Shanghai) has been held successfully for 8 years. cippe 2016 Shanghai attracts 600 enterprises from 35 countries and regions including USA, Germany, Italy, Russia, Germany?France, Japan, Singapore etc. The exhibition area exceeds 40,000 Square meters.
The exhibition attracted many leading international companies such as SCHLUMBERGER, GE, CUMMINS, caterpillar, AFRISO, testo, CONEWELL, rieckermann, DIXON, safoco, MARTIN, etc.
The well-known domestic enterprises including SHANGHAI SHENKAI?SUCHUAN HONGHUA, ZPMC, CIMC RAFFLES, JERELL, SOLIDS CONTROL, KOSUN, SHENYANG BLONNER, WUXI Compressor, bartec, HISENSE, cnr, SMARTER GROUP, etc.
cippe Shanghai attracts both domestic and overseas buyer groups, including Shell, Exxon Mobil, Total, ConocoPhillips, Statoil, Petrobras, Yanchang Group, SHENGLI Oilfield, ZHEJIANG Oilfield, Shanghai Petrochemical, Takahashi petrochemical, ZRCC, GWDC, Bohai Drilling, COSL, Wison Engineering, Qilu Petrochemical, CPOE , Shanghai Offshore Oil Bureau, etc.
China Offshore Engineering Summit will take place along the exhibition. Welcome to visiting and participating!
Connecting 22 000 technical innovators with commercial experts, the conference will draw 2000 conference delegates while its B2B exhibition will provide a platform for over 500 international exhibitors. Its many features and dedicated business networking programmes will also gather over 250 C-level and ministerial VIPs, 150 senior leaders who champion workforce diversity, as well as 250 young energy professionals. Read more...
Fireworks Exhibitions and Conferences which have organized successful international Shipbuilding and Offshore events such as Marine, Shipbuilding & Offshore Philippines 2016, Marine Vietnam, Indonesia Marine and Offshore Expo ASEAN Oil & Gas Expo (AGEX), Indonesia Oil & Gas Expo (IGEX), Oil and Gas Thailand (OGET) is the organizer of this second edition of Maritime, Offshore, and Shipbuilding event in the Philippines. Read more...
The second edition of Gas Indonesia Summit (GIS 2017) will take place on 12th to 14th July 2017 at the Jakarta Convention Center and provides the perfect platform for companies to showcase their expertise and brands to a regional and international audience in an ever changing dynamic Indonesian gas market.
Themed “Advancing Indonesia’s gas & LNG industry”, GIS 2017 will provide crucial market updates on PLN’s power tender, what are the map of opportunities for small to large scale infrastructure development from the upstream to the downstream gas and LNG sector in Indonesia, as well as updates on Indonesia’s revision to 2015 gas regulation. GIS 2017 will also attract in excess of 400 high level conference delegates to the 3 day multi-stream conference and over 3,000 global visitors to the exhibition. Read more...